In this post, I share with you the Keyence PLC software. KV Builder v4 is a PLC programming Tool for the Keyence KZ series – an old series. If you have a PLC KZ series you must use KV Builder ver.4. Certainly, download programming software for Keyence on 365manuals is free.
First, you can refer to the new version of Keyence software – KV Studio 11 in the previous post: KV Studio v11 upd4
Keyence PLC Software for KZ series – System requirements
To install and use the Keyence KV Builder v4, we need:
- Operating system: A PC installed with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 with USB and RS-232C or Ethernet interface
- CPU; Memory capacity: recommended by Windows OS.
- Display unit: Resolution: 1024 × 768, High Color (16 bits) or higher
- And free space (HDD/SSD): 500 MB or more.
Keyence PLC supported on KV Builder v4
Keyence PLC Software – KV Builder v4 supported:
- Firstly, the Keyence PLC series KV-700/700+M/P16
- Secondly, the Keyence PLC series KV-10/16/24/40
- In addition, the Keyence PLC KZ series KZ350/300
Refer more to the Automation manual
Some articles on the 365manuals – could be helpful for you:
- [Software Manual] KV Studio Manual PDF v11 – Free Read & Download
- [Software Manual] TIA Portal v18 Highlights – Read and Download
- [PLC Manual] S7 200 SMART Manual for Step7 MicroWIN Smart 2.7
Download KV Builder v4
- Information Keyence PLC Programming Software
- File name: KV_Builder_V4.62.zipFile type: ZIP
- File size: 38 MB
- Version: ver.4
- Link Google Drive
- Source: Keyence Automation
- How to install PLC Programming software – KV Builder v4
- Firstly, download the file at the below link
- Secondly, downloading the file(s), use WinRAR (for .zip or .rar file) to extract the file to the PC
- Thirdly, open the folder “KV_Builder_V4.62”
- Finally, run the file “kvb.exe” and use it.
– 365manuals –